Atlantic Spas and Billiards is a family owned and operated hot tub, sauna, and pool table retailer that specializes in fun and relaxation! We are committed to offering the best brands in the industry and superior customer service to our clients.
Business is booming and we are currently seeking several highly motivated individuals with diagnostic aptitude and excellent customer service skills to become a full time members of our service team. A competitive base salary, plus commission, allows for high earning potential.
Reliability and professionalism is an absolute must for this position. The right candidates will:
- be hard-working, self-motivated, customer service-oriented individuals.
- have previous experience with diagnosis, troubleshooting, and electronics repair.
- be able to efficiently manage their time and work as part of a team.
- have basic computer skills and be able to lift 50 lbs.
- have reliable transportation, insurance, and a clean driving record.
Background in small appliance repair, HVAC, and other technical fields preferred. If you can work independently, enjoy working outdoors, and have a desire to provide excellent customer service, join our team.
Apply today! Please submit your resume, a cover letter detailing why you think you are a good fit for this specific position, and professional references (with current contact information) to email@example.com.