Memphis Wood Fire GrillsCall for Pricing & Availability
- Cooking Surface: 427/970* sq. in. (*optional grates)
- Cooking Area: 4,233 cub. in.
- Weight: 161 lb
- Dimensions: 47x45x29 in.
- Temperature Range: 200-600° F
- Material: Heavy-Duty 430 Stainless Steel
- Construction: Double-Wall
- Convection System: Single Fan Combustion/Convection System
You won't want to miss the revolutionary Memphis Advantage wood pellet grill. With a double-walled steel construction, 12-pound pellet hopper, and convection fan, this versatile grill can hold cooking temperatures from 200 to 600 degrees Fahrenheit with ease. Host the ultimate cookout with the push of a button.
- BONUS direct flame insert, genie tool, meat probe, and bag of pellets included!